- Cancer Specialists
- Facio Maxillary Surgeon
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Dr. Pramod Subash MDS, DNB, MOMS (Glasg), Dip Am Board (OMFS) Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeon at Narayana Hrudayalaya Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center, Bangalore, India.
Dr. Pramod Subash is an American Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon trained at University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland. He is also a Member Maxillofacial Surgeon of Royal college of physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and a Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations. He has keen interest in the management of Temporo Mandibular Joint disorders and is a member of the American Society of TMJ surgeons. He is a pioneer in the field of minimally invasive Cranio Maxillofacial surgery in India. Dr. Subash is actively involved in training fellows and lectures widely.
• Craniofacial syndrome and Craniosynostosis Surgery
• Cleft lip, Palate and related secondary deformities
• Orthognathic Surgery
• TMJ Arthroscopy
• Craniofacial Reconstructive Surgery
• Craniofacial Implantology
• Craniofacial Trauma
- Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- Craniofacial syndrome and Craniosynostosis Surgeon
- Cleft lip, Palate and related secondary deformities
- Orthognathic Surgeon
- TMJ Arthroscopist
- Craniofacial Reconstructive Surgeon
- Craniofacial Implantologist