- Spine Surgeon
- Surgeons, Orthopaedic
- BLK Super Speciality New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Chiktask Ratna Award by Akhil Bhartiya Swantrata Lekhak Manch
- Distinguished Service Award President New Delhi IMA, New Delhi on Doctor’s Day
- Commendation Award by International President of Lions Club
- Best Paper Award, Annual Orthopaedic Conference, Delhi
- Romesh Chander Best Doctor Award for his Service to the Elderly
- Commendation Certificate from Aligarh Muslim University for teaching Spinal Surgery to Teaching Faculty in Orthopaedic & for Established Spine Surgery
- Commendation Certificate from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, for teaching
- President - Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Brodies Abscess of Femoral Neck simulating Osteoid Osteoma Acta ortho Belg 2007
- Long Term follow up of Microdiscectomy for Disc Prolapse DJO, 2006
- Cortical Sclerosis with Central Nidus IJRI, 2005
- Operative Treatment of Tuberculosis of Dorsal and Lumbar Spine DJO, 2005
- Multi Centre study on Prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis by Lymphavision therapy IJO, 2004
- Treatment of Giant Cell Tumor of Bone by Currettage and Acrylic cementation Journal of Bone & Joint Diseases, 1994
- Thesis – Revision Arthroplasty of Hip, University of Liverpool, UK, 1988
- Thesis – Management of Humeral Shaft Fractures in Adults, University of Delhi, India, 1981
Dr Yash Gulati,MBBS,MS, MCh,is working as a Director & HOD in Orthopaedics, Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Visiting Consultant at RAK Hospital, UAE.
- Senior Consultant- Apollo Hospital, New Delhi for 17 years (1996-2013)
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Head of Orthopaedic Unit - Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - St. James Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
- Minimal Access Spine Surgery - Microdiscectomy for Disk Prolapse, Spine Decompression & Stabilization
- Correction of scoliosis
(B) Hip & Knee Replacement and Revision surgery after Joint Replacement
- Honorary Consultant to Indian Armed Forces
- Honorary Consultant to Border Security Force
- Adjunct Professor IGNOU
Prominent Individuals Treated:
Operated on former Prime Minister of India, treated two former Presidents of India, many cabinet Ministers & Members of Parliament.
He also operated on former India Cricket Captain Anil kumble, Australian Cricketer Dirk Nennes, Pakistani Cricketer Mohd. Asif and treated many other international players such as Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Car racing champion Gaurav Gill, Olympic silver medalist Rajay Vardhan Rathore and many others
Treatment of Foreign Doplomats:
He has been treating foreign doplomats from various Embassies. He operated on Ambassador / Family of U.S.A, Kuwait, Mozambique and doplomats from many others countries.
He also operated on large number of patients from UK, USA, Nigeria, Iraq, Congo Mozambique, Bangla Desh, Nepal, UAE and other countries.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- Joint Replacement